Windahl Sandroos & Co. is one of the leading law firms in Denmark dealing with exploration and production of oil and gas in the North Sea.
Since 2010 the firm has assisted both operators and licence holders in the oil and gas industry. The work includes:
- Negotiation and drafting of cooperation agreements, including joint operating agreements (JOA’s), AMI’s, tie-in agreements, unitization etc.
- Acquisition and divestment of licence shares.
- Health, safety and environment.
- IPR, IT and technology.
- Risk management and insurance in the oil and gas sector.
- Tendering and procurement.
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
Our work includes both fixed installations, pipelines, other infrastructure and onshore facilities as well as drilling rigs and special purpose vessels.
In addition to providing services to oil and gas companies, Windahl Sandroos & Co. is one of the prefered Danish law firms among by small, medium-sized and large contractors, suppliers and service firms in the oil and gas sector.
The firm’s attorneys are also in demand for speaking engagements and as workshop facilitators in oil gas law e.g. for Oil Gas Denmark, Esbjerg Business Development and other trade organizations.
Windahl Sandroos & Co. has an office in Esbjerg, which is Denmark’s leading offshore capital.