Windahl Sandroos & Co. has built very extensive expertise in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts for energy firms, infrastructure owners, suppliers and contractors.
We are well versed in all types of agreements and are used to working under English, US and Scandinavian law. Illustrative examples of our experience are listed below.
- Contracts for general service work, framework agreements and purchase orders, general terms and conditions for the supply of goods and services.
- Joint operating agreements and ancillary agreements.
- Contracts on the design and construction of offshore oil and gas processing modules, bridge modules and similar construction contracts.
- Unitization agreements.
- Confidentiality agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and joint study and bidding agreements for specific acreages.
- Farm-in and farm out agreements.
- Contracts for offshore pipeline and cable construction contracts, and contracts for the laying of offshore pipelines and cables.
- Contracts for engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning of offshore oil and gas platform topsides and transformer facilities for offshore wind.
- Contract package regarding the sale of international oil and gas assets.
- Lifting and sales agreements.
- Mergers and acquisitions contract work, including confidentiality agreements, sale and purchase agreements, and related contractual documents.
- Data sharing and data exchange agreements.
- Maritime and offshore oil and gas service contracts, such as standby and supply vessel contracts, barge contracts for offshore transport and tow-out, seismic contracts, diving contracts.