WSCO has deep insight into and extensive experience in the construction business from the largest building and civil works projects, processing and manufacturing facilities to small building and renovation projects.
WSCO assists contractors and suppliers of systems, materials, and equipment as well as advisers, in particular architects and engineers.
We also assist employers and developers, whether in the public (municipal), business or private sector, such as owners’ associations.
The firm’s attorneys have many years of experience in all the above-mentioned areas, including:
- Drafting of contracts, including general and special conditions.
- Specialist contracts, principal and major contracts as well as turnkey/design and build contracts.
- Agreed documents such as AB92, ABT93 and AB Consumer.
- Framework and development agreements.
- Partnering agreements.
- Consultancy agreements, including ABR89 and PAR’s and FRI’s scope of work documents.
- JV and collaboration agreements.
- International contracts based on or inspired by FIDIC and others.
- General terms and conditions of sale and delivery and terms and conditions of procurement.
The good contract and effective contract negotiation require not only close contact and collaboration between the client and the attorney but also a good technical and commercial understanding of the project and the assignment, including the risks that the client is able and willing to assume.
Having extensive experience in practical negotiation, WSCO differentiates itself from other law firms through its solid technical insight, business acumen and solution-oriented approach. The firm’s attorneys also have substantial experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating Danish- and English-language contracts with Danish and international parties.